Availability of the Medical Service from Thursday, June 2 and Friday, June 3 2022

ICTP/infopoint - Emili Sabina infopoint at ictp.it
Wed Jun 1 22:03:35 CEST 2022

**NOTICE TO ALL SCIENTISTS AND STAFF:**

We wish to inform you that the Medical Service will be available as follows:

On*Thursday June 2*, the Doctor will be at the Campus*in the afternoon
from 13:30 **to 16:30*.

On *Friday June 3, * the Doctor will be at the Campus *in the morning
from 08:00 to 12:45*.

Please note that the *nursing service* will be available on the above
days *remotely only*.

Please kindly contact the Nurse by email at medical at ictp.it or by phone
at 0402240500 during the ICTP working hours.

We regret for the inconvenience this may cause you,

Medical Service