One-week-little-fundraising for charity - Outcomes & Thanks

ICTP/infopoint - Emili Sabina infopoint at ictp.it
Fri Jul 1 08:50:17 CEST 2022

To all those who made their generous donations, colleagues and visitors.

I would like to inform you that we have collected 570,00 Euros!

Upon suggestions I have received from some of you, I have donated the
sum as follows (find here attached the relevant receipts):

- Euro 270, 00 to Emergency ONG Onlus - Motive: Emergency Ukraine

- Euro 250,00 to Fondazione Lucchetta Ota D'Angelo Hrovatin - Motive:
Shelter Homes for sick children and their parents

(E.12,00 are for bank transfer expenses)

- Euro 50,00 has been given to our colleague Francesca Prelazzi, you
purchased a specific medicine for an ex-associate's son, who is in real
need of it for his good health, while it is very hard to find in India.

I really would like to thank first of all our Director Prof. Dabholkar
who gave me the authorization for this event and my direct supervisor Mr
Maggi, who supported me during all the week!

Last, but not least, I would like to thank you all for your
contributions. Those made me happy twice: we have done a good deed and I
like to think that my creations helped reaching and even exceeding my
initial goal of Euro 500,00!!!

Thank you again

All the best

Chiara