TODAY: Invitation to Long Service Awards Ceremony and Seasons Greetings at 15:00

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Tue Dec 20 10:24:29 CET 2022

To all Staff, Scientists, Students

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the Director, you are warmly invited to the end of the year
Long Service Awards ceremony which will take place in the Budinich
Lecture Hall TODAY, Tuesday 20 December at 15:00 hrs to celebrate
together our colleagues dedicated service.  The ceremony will be
followed by seasons greetings and light refreshments with live music and
a super surprise for young children in the Leonardo Building Cafeteria.

Families are most welcome to join the festivities.

We look forward to seeing you all on this special occasion.
Best regards,
Director's Office