From the Marie Curie Library: on new books and opening hours

ICTP/library - Tirana Dora library at ictp.it
Wed Nov 3 12:09:42 CET 2021

Dear All,

New books have been added to the collection and we are glad to present
them to you.

Here is our selection for September and October which includes titles in
various subjects.

If a title challenges your curiosity, click on the cover to get more info.
Or better be the first to get it on loan.

**We are open from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 16:00**

Did you spot an interesting book on one of our previous flyers, but
can't trace it anymore?

Check the flyers archive
https://library.ictp.it/services/new-in-the-library-archive.aspx
<https://library.ictp.it/services/new-in-the-library-archive.aspx>

With best regards,

The Library staff

Marie Curie Library
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Strada Costiera 11
I-34151 Trieste
Italy

tel: +39 040 2240306