From the Marie Curie Library: the Summer flyers of new books and other information

ICTP Library library at ictp.it
Fri Sep 25 11:54:46 CEST 2020

Dear All,

We are so happy to see you again on campus.
Summer is definitely over, but you can still warm the heart with the new
books arrived in your Library.
Check our flyers with a sample of June-August arrivals.

The Library is open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You can check out books as normal, but we have limited desks available
due to social distancing, which makes the Library an ideal place to dive
into study.

Visit us and stay healthy!

The Library staff

--
Marie Curie Library
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics

phone: 0402240306 - 0402240670
library at ictp.it
https://library.ictp.it/