Mindfulness-Oriented Meditation (MOM) - with Cristina Serra

ICTP/infopoint - Emili Sabina infopoint at ictp.it
Tue May 19 14:00:29 CEST 2020

Join the meditation group on Thursday 21 May (17:30-18:45) through ZOOM:
Meeting ID: 967 6003 6314
Password: 980083
Info: cserra at twas.org - 338.4305210

We all look for happiness. We all try to avoid unpleasant feelings and
events.
But what is really happiness? And what are unpleasant feelings?
We try to grab the first ones and avoid the others, and in doing so - in
unconscious ways - we fuel our discontent.

Awareness that both are not eternal can improve the quality of our life.
Would you like to share a joint meditation, and experience its beneficial
effects? The Mindfulness-Oriented Meditation (MOM) helps disable automatic
thoughts, brooding, and mulling over painful memories.

Together we will explore how to cope with our own reality, to accept and
let go feelings in a non-judgemental way, with a caring, open-heart.

Through guided training we will learn to move from reactions to responses,
feeling better in our relationships, lowering stress and looking at
every-day's life with new eyes.

Join us!