24/10 e 26/10 - Mom & Baby Play Date - American Corner Trieste

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Mon Oct 23 09:33:46 CEST 2017

American Corner Trieste, Piazza Sant'Antonio Nuovo, 6-  Free Entry.
Every week on Tuesday and Thursday mornings until June, we have
appointments for Moms & Babies 0-3 yrs.  American Corner Activities are
always Free and Open to the Public.

This Week:

24/10/2017 e 26/10/2017, 10 am - Every Tuesday ad Thursday morning
Mom & Baby Play Date in English - Come on down a speak English with some
other moms while your babies play (or sleep!).
Baby and Mom Friendly Environment.

Thursday we will celebrate Halloween together!

For additional information: www.aia-fvg.blogspot.it
<http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.it/>

Cordiali Saluti.

Denise Tecchio
American Corner Trieste
328 88 46 049

--
Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste
Piazza S. Antonio Nuovo, 6