Film crew at Adriatico Guest House

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Wed Jul 12 11:02:56 CEST 2017

Dear All,

Today, July 12th, and on Thursday 20th and Friday 21st, Adriatico Guest
House will host a film crew for some shooting. They apologize from the
start for any inconvenience they might cause to ICTP activities.

Today afternoon the vending machines area on the ground floor will have
limited access. We kindly ask you to use the toilets on the lower level
and access the cafeteria and bar from the terrace.

TV room will be reserved to the crew for the whole period.

Should you have any question, feel free to contact our colleague
Gioacchino Colonna, ext. 660.