STARTING SOON! Nomination of the 2020 European City for Science

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Tue Jul 11 14:34:01 CEST 2017

Today,  at 15:00 hrs, a press conference organized by the F.I.T. -
Fondazione Internazionale Trieste per il Progresso e la Libertà delle
Scienze will be held in the *Stasi Seminar Room, ICTP.*

On this occasion, Prof. Fantoni, President of the F.I.T, will announce
the results of the city candidature of the "2020 European city for
Science". The competing cities are Trieste and Leiden / The Hague.

The press conference will be live streamed at the following
link:https://youtu.be/Kjc0TQCcFmU

Let us keep our fingers crossed for Trieste!

Info Point