Fund for Hunger @ MiniMaker Faire

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Thu Aug 17 09:53:02 CEST 2017

Once again the Fund for Hunger will be present with a stand during the
MiniMaker Faire to be held on 16 and 17 September.

If any of you would like to prepare one or more dishes from the Non
Numerical Recipes cookbook to be sold at the stand, can you please get
in touch with Anne Gatti (email: gattianne5 at gmail.com
<mailto:gattianne5 at gmail.com>). Any other dish of your own choice would
also be most welcome.

In addition to selling the food items, we will also be selling the
recipe book as well as holding a raffle. All the proceeds will go to the
Fund for Hunger.

Our stand has had an enormous success in the previous MiniMaker Faires.
Last year the proceeds went to the Fondazione Luchetta Ota D'Angelo
Hrovatin based in Trieste and the previous year to support the
earthquake victims in Nepal.

We look forward to hearing from as many of you as possible.

Enrico Fratnik
President
Fund for Hunger

---
Fund for Hunger
Associazione di Promozione Sociale

c/o ICTP
Strada Costiera, 11
34151 - Trieste

email: ffh at ictp.it <mailto:ffh at ictp.it>
www.fundforhunger.org <http://www.fundforhunger.org>
C.F.: 90138550323
UniCredit Bank: IT 75 L 02008 02213 000102658620 (BIC / SWIFT: UNCRITM10ND)