TRIESTE FILM FESTIVAL:27th edition - 22-30 January 2016

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Thu Dec 10 10:52:30 CET 2015

The TRIESTE FILM FESTIVAL, the leading festival of central and eastern
European cinema in Italy, has arrived at its 27th edition.

The events will take place at the Sala Tripcovich, Teatro Miela, Caffè
San Marco and the Casa del Cinema
from the 22nd to the 30th January 2016.

The festival programme will include the international competitions for
FEATURES, DOCUMENTARIES and SHORTS alongside many other sections such as
The Double Life of Polish Cinema and Between Fable and Reality: New
Romanian Cinema, the section TriesteFF Art&Sound, Genre Surprises
and also special events, screenings out of competition, meetings with
authors, book presentations, concerts, networking events and many other
surprises!
And we shouldn't forget that Christmas is nearly upon us and a week full
of cinema is, without doubt, an original and exciting present.

How to buy tickets or accreditation:
http://www.triestefilmfestival.it/?page_id=7661&lang=en

We hope to see as many of you as possible in the cinemas!

The staff of the Trieste Film Festival

Contact details:
Patrizia Gioffrè
Mobile 340 7651531