UNESCOMMUNITY - appeal for proverbs

INFOPOINT info_pt at ictp.it
Fri Feb 15 14:14:34 CET 2013

UNESCOMMUNITY
appeal for proverbs
Unescommunaute'

On the occasion of International Mother Language Day celebrated on 21
February 2013, send us one of your favorite proverbs in your mother
language or in one of the languages used in your country of residence.
You may use the original alphabet of the language.

Don't forget to mention the name of the language and provide us a
translation in either English or French.

We are waiting for your contributions by 19 February at the latest, so
that we can use them on the UNESCOMMUNITY website. Send them to:
unescommunity at unesco.org<mailto:unescommunity at unesco.org>

Read the DG's
message<http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0021/002195/219570e.pdf>.

See the International Mother Language Day web page
<http://www.unesco.org/new/en/unesco/events/prizes-and-celebrations/celebrations/international-days/international-mother-language-day/>