Guided Tour

ICTP info point info_pt at ictp.it
Fri Apr 13 09:07:01 CEST 2007

Saturday 14 April

Specially reserved guided Tour of
Trieste and Duino Castle

We are organizing a trip by coach to Trieste and Duino Castle specially
reserved  for our ICTP visitors and their families on Saturday 14 April
2007 with a competent English-speaking guide, Ms. Valentina.

The half-day visit will include all of Trieste's main points of
interest, as well as a visit of the Castle, one of the loveliest and
most breathtaking  sites you can admire in this area.

The coach will depart at 9:00 from Grignano, in the morning, and return
around lunchtime.

Each participant will only have to contribute as follows:

•	4 euros/each (very reduced fare for the bus and guide).
•	4,5 euros/each (reduced entrance to the Duino castle and museum).

Sign up as soon as possible at the InfoPoint in the Reception area of
the Main Building or send an e-mail to info_pt at ictp.it, by 12 noon on
Friday 13 April.  Places will be assigned on a first-come first-served
basis.

Read more about Duino Castle on the website:
http://www.castellodiduino.it/en-index.htm/

Don't miss this trip, you'll love it!

InfoPoint
ext. 433