Seminar by Vincenzo Marotta

LANDI GIOVANNI landi at units.it
Mon Jan 15 13:58:19 CET 2024

Dear all,

    I am pleased to announce a research talk by Vincenzo Emilio Marotta
who has just joined our department as `Assegnista di Ricerca'.

Title: T-duality as a Courant algebroid relation

Abstract: Starting from the well-known notions of reduction of exact Courant algebroids over foliated manifolds and generalised isometry, the concept of transverse generalised isometry will be introduced and characterised. It will be shown how this leads to a definition of T-duality for exact Courant algebroids and an existence and uniqueness result for T-dual generalised metrics. Its main application to T-duality with a correspondence space will be discussed.

When: Monday 22 January 2024, 15:00.
Venue: Dipartimento di Matematica Informatica e Geoscienze
Sala Seminario, III floor, via Valerio 12/1.

Everyone is welcome.

Giovanni Landi