ALGEBRAIC GEOMETRY SEMINAR - Tuesday 7 November, at 13:30 - Sinha

ICTP/math - Di Giovannantonio Margherita math at ictp.it
Wed Oct 25 14:35:48 CEST 2023

ALGEBRAIC GEOMETRY SEMINAR  on "Quantum K-invariants of Grassmannian via
Quot scheme"

Tuesday 7 November 2023, from 13:30 to 14:30

Venue: ICTP Leonardo Building - Luigi Stasi Seminar Room

Speaker: Shubham Sinha (ICTP)

Abstract: In this talk, I will define K-theoretic invariants of the Quot
scheme that parametrizes rank-r subsheaves of rank-N trivial bundle on
P^1. We use the wall-crossing techniques to show that they agree with
the genus-zero quantum K-invariants of the Grassmannian G(r,N) when the
number of markings is three or fewer. I will present bialternant-type
formulas for the K-theoretic Quot scheme invariants. These invariants,
in conjunction with the K-theoretic Littlewood-Richardson rule, provide
a comprehensive description of the Quantum K-invariants of G(r,N). As an
application, we will derive a new proof of the finiteness of the quantum
product and establish new identities and vanishing results.

/This is a joint work with Ming Zhang./

/
/

https://indico.ictp.it/event/10573/