ICTP Mathematics Seminar - Wednesday 29 November, at 11:00 - Jocelyn Gonessa - VENUE: Luigi Stasi Seminar room

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Fri Nov 24 15:38:23 CET 2023

*_ICTP MATHEMATICS SEMINAR_*

Wednesday 29 November, at 11:00

Venue: Luigi Stasi Seminar room

Title: L^p-L^q estimates of the corresponding of Bergman projection on
the minimal ball

Speaker: Jocelyn Gonessa (University of Bangui, Central African Republic)

Abstract:  We study L^p-L^q estimates of the corresponding of Bergman
projection on the minimal ball. Our results extend and improve these of
G. Mengotti and E.H. Youssfi, where the problem was solved for p = q.

/https://indico.ictp.it/event/10595
/

--
Koutou Mabilo
ICTP Mathematics Group

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way
that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela