REMINDER: ICTP ALGEBRAIC GEOMETRY SEMINAR - Shubham SINHA - Tuesday 7 November, at 13:30 - VENUE: Luigi Stasi Seminar Room

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Mon Nov 6 17:29:32 CET 2023

_ALGEBRAIC GEOMETRY SEMINAR_

Tuesday 7 November, at 13:30

VENUE: Leonardo Building - Luigi Stasi Seminar Room

Title: Quantum K-invariants of Grassmannian via Quot scheme

Speaker: Shubham Sinha (ICTP)

Abstract: In this talk, I will define K-theoretic invariants of the Quot
scheme that parametrizes rank-r subsheaves of rank-N trivial bundle on
P^1. We use the wall-crossing techniques to show that they agree with
the genus-zero quantum K-invariants of the Grassmannian G(r,N) when the
number of markings is three or fewer. I will present bialternant-type
formulas for the K-theoretic Quot scheme invariants. These invariants,
in conjunction with the K-theoretic Littlewood-Richardson rule, provide
a comprehensive description of the Quantum K-invariants of G(r,N). As an
application, we will derive a new proof of the finiteness of the quantum
product and establish new identities and vanishing results. /This is a
joint work with Ming Zhang./

All are welcome to attend.

/https://indico.ictp.it/event/10573/

--
Koutou Mabilo
ICTP Mathematics Group

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way
that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela