IGAP COMPLEX DIFFERENTIAL GEOMETRY SEMINAR - Monday 12 June, at 14:00 (Dang)

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Mon Jun 5 10:36:02 CEST 2023

IGAP COMPLEX DIFFERENTIAL GEOMETRY SEMINAR

Monday, 12 June at 14:00

Venue: Luigi Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP)

Speaker: Quang-Tuan Dang (ICTP)

Title: Finite Time Singularity of the Chern-Ricci Flow

Abstract:The Chern-Ricci flow is an evolution equation of Hermitian
metrics by their Chern-Ricci form, first introduced by Gill. Building on
recent works, we describe explicit solutions to the Chern-Ricci flow for
various non-Kähler surfaces. We establish new estimates in the case of
finite time non-collapsing, analogous to some known results for the
Kähler-Ricci flow. This allows us to show that finite time
non-collapsing singularities of the Chern-Ricci flow on compact complex
(non-Kähler) manifolds form along analytic subsets, analogous to some
known results for the Kähler-Ricci flow, thus partially answering a
question of Tosatti-Weinkove.

https://indico.ictp.it/event/10396/

All are welcome to attend