ICTP/IGAP Complex Differential Geometry Seminar - Friday 10 February, at 14:30 (Huan Wang)

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Tue Feb 7 15:56:12 CET 2023

_ICTP/IGAP Complex Differential Geometry Seminar_

Friday, 10 February, at 14:30

Venue: Luigi Stasi seminar room (ICTP Leonardo Da Vinci Building)

Speaker: Huan Wang (East China Normal University, Shanghai)

Title: Holomorphic Morse inequalities revisited

Abstract: The history of holomorphic Morse inequalities was initiated
from the seminal work of J.-P. Demailly, which was influenced by the
Witten’s analytic proof of classical Morse inequalities and Siu's
solution of Grauert-Riemenschneider conjecture on Moishezon manifolds.
These inequalities provide a flexible way to produce holomorphic
sections of high tensor powers of line bundle under mild positivity
assumption and have various generalizations in complex geometry. We will
give an introduction on this subject and our related results.

https://indico.ictp.it/event/10268/

Everyone is welcome to attend

--
Koutou Mabilo
ICTP Mathematics Group

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way
that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela