Fwd: IGAP seminar Geometry and Physics - Tuesday 7 February, at 14:30 (Pavlo Gavrylenko)

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Mon Feb 6 14:08:55 CET 2023

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	IGAP seminar Geometry and Physics - Tuesday 7 February, at
14:30 (Pavlo Gavrylenko)
Date: 	Mon, 6 Feb 2023 11:30:26 +0000
From: 	Alessandro Tanzini <tanzini at sissa.it>
To: 	math-users at lists.sissa.it <math-users at lists.sissa.it>
CC: 	ICTP/math - Mabilo Koutou <math at ictp.it>

Dear all

Pavlo Gavrylenko will give an extra lecture tomorrow 14:30 in room D
SISSA building via Beirut 2, see the announcement below

Title: Introduction to isomonodromy/CFT correspondence

Abstract:
In the first talk I would like to tell about Fuchsian systems, their
monodromy, isomonodromic deformations, and tau functions.

In the second talk I'm going to tell some basic things about conformal
field theory and its application to solve isomonodromic deformations
equations, which was first found in the paper by Gamayun, Iorgov, Lisovyy
https://arxiv.org/abs/1207.0787Â <https://arxiv.org/abs/1207.0787%C3%82> .

Everybody is more than welcome to attend.

Best regards

Alessandro and Giulio

PS: for those who don’t know where room D is located there will be
someone of us waiting at the entrance of the SISSA building from 14:25

--
Koutou Mabilo
ICTP Mathematics Group

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way
that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela