ICTP Mathematics Seminar - Wednesday 26 October, at 16:00 (Don B. Zagier)

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Mon Oct 24 18:01:41 CEST 2022

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S 2022

Wednesday 26 October, at 16:00 hrs.

Speaker: Don B. Zagier (MPIM, Bonn / ICTP, Trieste)

Title: Differential equations, periods, and integrality

The abstract of the seminar talk can be found here:
https://indico.ictp.it/event/10105/

VENUE: Luigi Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, first
floor)

--
Koutou Mabilo
ICTP Mathematics Group

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way
that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela