What's new on the EC's Research and Innovation website

Henningsen Susanne hennings at ictp.it
Tue Oct 18 14:30:47 CEST 2022

read on-line version
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/newsletter-archives/view/service/1325/en/latest>
| ISSN 2599-9222

	17/10/2022

  Research and Innovation

    What's new

European Commission Logo

Newsletter_Banner_02_medium-size

Follow us | EU Science & Innovation <https://twitter.com/EUScienceInnov>
| EU Science & Innovation <https://www.facebook.com/EUScienceInnov/> |
EU Science & Innovation <https://www.youtube.com/EUScienceInnovation> |
Research & Innovation RSS
<http://ec.europa.eu/research/index.cfm?pg=rss&lg=en>

News Alerts
Commission is looking for experts to support the monitoring of EU Missions
On 7 October the European Commission published a call for experts to
assist in the development and deployment of a framework for monitoring
EU missions.

	Main URL
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/53998/EN/mainURL>

SeeAlso

	See also
	EU Missions
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/53998/EN/seeAlsoLink>

Horizon magazine
First EU TalentOn brings science to life in competition to solve global
challenges

A competition to create solutions to major challenges recently brought
out the entrepreneurs and scientists at EU TalentOn.

	Main URL
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/648802/EN/mainURL>

SeeAlso

	See also
	Horizon magazine
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/648802/EN/seeAlsoLink>

Spotlight
EU Missions Cancer: Concrete solutions for our greatest challenges

More than ever, cancer is a major and growing societal challenge. The EU
is on a Mission to enhance by 2030 the lives of over 3 million people.
Check out our new leaflet, available in 24 languages, for details on how
we will accomplish this.

	Main URL
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/711628/en/mainURL>

SeeAlso

	See also
	EU Missions
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/711628/en/seeAlsoLink>

Events
Central European Technology Forum (CETEF’22)
CETEF’22 is the international platform for discussion of the policy on
the technological fields key for the succes of digital transformation.

	Main URL
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/711630/en/mainURL>

Date

	date
	24/10/2022 - 25/10/2022

Venue

	venue
	Wroclaw, Poland

Organiser

	Organiser
	External event

SeeAlso

	See also
	More events
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/711630/en/seeAlsoLink>

The European Commission is committed to personal data protection. Any
personal data is processed in line with the Regulation (EU) 2018/1725.
Please read the privacy statement
<https://ec.europa.eu/info/sites/default/files/research_and_innovation/contact/documents/ssps_communication_19022019.pdf>