IGAP COMPLEX DIFFERENTIAL GEOMETRY SEMINAR - Wednesday 30 November at 14:00 (Annamaria Ortu)

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Tue Nov 29 15:23:38 CET 2022

_IGAP COMPLEX DIFFERENTIAL GEOMETRY SEMINAR_

Wednesday, 30 November, at 14:00

Venue: IGAP Lecture room (old SISSA building, Via Beirut 2)

https://www.igap-ts.it/

Speaker: Annamaria Ortu (SISSA)

Title: *_Special Kähler metrics on fibrations_*

*Abstract_:_*Proper holomorphic submersions of Kähler manifolds can be
thought of as both a generalisation of holomorphic vector bundles and as
a way of studying the behaviour of Kähler manifolds in families. We will
consider fibrations whose fibres are K-semistable deformations of Kähler
manifolds with constant scalar curvature, in a way compatible with the
fibration structure. On such fibrations, we will describe a canonical
choice of a relatively Kähler metric, called an optimal symplectic
connection, that provides a generalisation of the Hermite-Einstein
condition on vector bundles and gives the existence of special Kähler
metrics on the total space.

https://indico.ictp.it/event/10149/

All are welcome to attend
_