REMINDER: Celebrating 10 years of PWF - TOMORROW

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Mon Nov 21 11:56:08 CET 2022

ICTP Physics Without Frontiers is 10 years old!

You are invited to join us to celebrate this important anniversary
*tomorrow*, *22^nd November 2022*, with an *afternoon* dedicated to our
current, past and future projects, involving many of
our wonderful volunteers from all around the world. Further information
about the programme can be found here <https://indico.ictp.it/event/10106/>.

The event will take place at ICTP (*Budinich* Lecture Hall), but it can
also be attended remotely via the zoom link below:

https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUoceuorTsvHtyD7EWFfYRSANKvKkMb9cvN
<https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUoceuorTsvHtyD7EWFfYRSANKvKkMb9cvN>

**

*We look forward to celebrating with you*: *_make sure you
are attending to cut the cake with us at 2 and join us for a small
reception at 5:30 PM!_*__

__

__

Prof. Bobby Acharya and Dr. Kate Shaw