REMINDER - TODAY AT 14:00 - IGAP COMPLEX DIFFERENTIAL GEOMETRY SEMINAR - Quang-Tuan Dang

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Fri Nov 18 10:18:00 CET 2022

_IGAP COMPLEX DIFFERENTIAL GEOMETRY SEMINAR_

The seminar has been postponed to FRIDAY, 18 November, at 14:00

Venue: IGAP (old SISSA building, Via Beirut 2)

https://www.igap-ts.it/

Speaker: Quang-Tuan Dang (ICTP)

Title: Parabolic approach to the (analytic) Minimal Model Program

Abstract: The Kæhler-Ricci flow started as a small branch of the study
of Hamilton’s Ricci flow, but by now is itself a vast area of research.

In this talk, we provide an introduction to the study of the
Kæhler-Ricci flow on compact Kæhler manifold, and some recent developments.

We next briefly present the Kæhler-Ricci flow approach to the Analytic
Minimal Model Program proposed by Song-Tian to tackle the classification
of compact Kæhler manifolds.

One is lead to develop a theory of weak solutions to the Kæhler-Ricci
flow on Kæhler varieties with mild singularities.

All are welcome to attend
_
_