ICTP Mathematics Seminar - Tuesday 24 May, at 14:00 (Vasily Golyshev)/CANCELLED

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Tue May 24 10:56:05 CEST 2022

We regret to inform you that due to some overlapping events, Prof.
Vasily Golyshev's today seminar talk has been CANCELLED AND POSTPONED TO
A LATER DATE.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,

Koutou_
_

----------------------------------_
_

_ICTP MATHEMATICS SEMINAR_

Starts 24 May 2022 14:00
Ends 24 May 2022 15:00
Central European Time

Title: On Birch-Swinnerton-Dyer volumes for Calabi-Yau motives

Speaker: Vasily Golyshev (ICTP)

In presence: Leonardo Building - Luigi Stasi Seminar Room

Online:
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJElceiqrDwtHNXzMWmgbEtN_PeIj0IaAFye
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

Abstract: I'll start by discussing briefly the arithmetic of rank 4
weight 3 Calabi-Yau motives. Biextension periods will be introduced for
certain hypergeometric motives and compared numerically to the first
derivative of their L-functions at s=2.

/This will be a hybrid seminar. All are very welcome to join either
online or in person. Venue: Luigi Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo Da
Vinci Building), for those wishing to attend in person./

/https://indico.ictp.it/event/9967//

--

Koutou Mabilo ICTP Mathematics Group Leonardo Da Vinci Building Strada
Costiera no. 11 34151 Trieste, Italy Tel. no.: +39-040-2240455 For to be