Ravi Vakil's seminar (reminder and change of time)

Antonio Lerario lerario at sissa.it
Mon May 23 14:03:45 CEST 2022

Dear All,

this is a reminder for next seminar from the series "Geometries at SISSA".

Our speaker will be Ravi Vakil (Stanford).
(Ravi will connect from remote, but we will also stream the seminar in a
lecture room.)

-----
Speaker: Ravi Vakil (Stanford)
Title: Bott periodicity, algebro-geometrically

Time: *May 25, 5.30pm* (Rome time) (please note the change of time!)
Venue: room 128-129, SISSA main building
>From remote at this link: https://sissa-it.zoom.us/j/86574806499

Abstract: I will report on joint work with Hannah Larson, and joint work in
progress with Jim Bryan, in which we try to make sense of Bott periodicity
from a naively algebro-geometric point of view.

--
*http://people.sissa.it/~lerario <http://people.sissa.it/~lerario>*