CIMPA/ICTP MATH COURSE - from Monday 25 July to Friday 29 July/ADDENDUM

ICTP/math - Mabilo Koutou math at ictp.it
Mon Jul 25 17:31:35 CEST 2022

PLEASE NOTE: The courses on Wednesday, 27 July and Thursday, 28 July have
been added. Both from 10:00 to 12:00.

Topic: CIMPA/ICTP Math Courses
Time: This is a recurring meeting

Course on "On representations of Affine Lie superalgebras"

Speaker: Maliheh Yousefzadeh (University of Isfahan, Iran)

Central European Time
Hybrid courses

Leonardo Building - Euler Lecture Hall

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97998787424?pwd=U2thSWsvRXZjZnV5LzF1Y1lPMGltZz09

The timetable is as follows:

Monday, 25 July: 10.00 - 12.00
Afternoon: 14.00 - 16.00

Tuesday, 26 July: 10.00 - 12.00
Wednesday, 27 July: 10.00 - 12.00
Thursday, 28 July: 10.00 - 12.00
Friday, 29 July: 10.00 - 12.00

Abstract: In this series of lectures, we start with an introduction  to
Lie algebras and their representations. Then, we define Lie
superalgebras and as an example, we introduce affine Lie superalgebras.
Finally, we provide some information regarding classification of
representations over affine Lie superalgebras.

Please note: the CIMPA/ICTP Courses will be recorded and broadcasted.

They will be hybrid courses. All are very welcome to join either online
or in person. Venue: Euler Lecture Hall (ICTP Leonardo Da Vinci
Building), for those wishing to attend in person.

https://indico.ictp.it/event/10017/

-- Koutou Mabilo ICTP Mathematics Group Leonardo Da Vinci Building  Strada
Costiera no. 11 34151 Trieste, Italy Tel. no.: +39-040-2240455  For to be
free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a  way that
respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela