CIMPA/ICTP MATH COURSE - from Monday 25 July to Friday 29 July/hybrid course

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Thu Jul 21 17:00:46 CEST 2022

Topic: CIMPA ICTP Math Courses
Time: This is a recurring meeting
_*
*_

_*Course on "On representations of Affine Lie superalgebras"*_

Speaker: Maliheh Yousefzadeh (University of Isfahan, Iran)

Central European Time
Hybrid courses

Leonardo Building - Euler Lecture Hall

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97998787424?pwd=U2thSWsvRXZjZnV5LzF1Y1lPMGltZz09

Meeting ID: 979 9878 7424
Passcode: 236829

The timetable is as follows:

Monday, 25 July: 10.00 - 12.00
Afternoon 12.00 - 14.00

Tuesday, 26 July: 10.00 - 12.00
Friday, 29 July: 10.00 - 12.00

_*Abstract:*_ In this series of lectures, we start with an introduction
to Lie algebras and their representations. Then, we define Lie
superalgebras and as an example, we introduce affine Lie superalgebras.
Finally, we provide some information regarding classification of
representations over affine Lie superalgebras.

Please note: the CIMPA/ICTP Courses will be recorded and broadcasted.

They will be hybrid courses. All are very welcome to join either online
or in person. Venue: Euler Lecture Hall (ICTP Leonardo Da Vinci
Building), for those wishing to attend in person.

https://indico.ictp.it/event/10017/

-- Koutou Mabilo ICTP Mathematics Group Leonardo Da Vinci Building
Strada Costiera no. 11 34151 Trieste, Italy Tel. no.: +39-040-2240455
For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a
way that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela