Kaehler geometry seminars

Jacopo Stoppa jstoppa at sissa.it
Mon Jan 17 12:16:55 CET 2022

Forthcoming Kaehler geometry seminars:

Friday, 21 Jan 10:00: Ryousuke Takahashi (Kyushu), "J-equation on
holomorphic vector bundles", (online)

Friday, 28 Jan, 14:00: Sohaib Khalid (SISSA), "The J-equation on
Projective Surfaces" (hybrid, location and link tba)

Abstract and link for R. Tahahashi's seminar below.

"J-equation on holomorphic vector bundles"

Abstract: In general, the equivalence of the stability and the
solvability of an equation is an important problem in geometry. In
this talk, we introduce the J-equation on holomorphic vector bundles
over compact Kahler manifolds, as an extension of the line bundle case
and the Hermitian-Einstein equation over Riemann surfaces. We
investigate some fundamental properties as well as examples. In
particular, we give algebraic obstructions called the (asymptotic)
J-stability in terms of subbundles on compact Kahler surfaces, and a
numerical criterion on vortex bundles via dimensional reduction. Also,
we discuss an application for the vector bundle version of the
deformed Hermitian-Yang-Mills equation in the small volume regime.

Jacopo Stoppa is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Kaehler geometry seminar
Time: Jan 21, 2022 10:00 AM Rome

Join Zoom Meeting
https://sissa-it.zoom.us/j/88258763896?pwd=cFhCVU9uQnZXZTNFRmRUcUZIR2tZZz09