Cossa xe... Seminar Announcement

Rafael Torres rtorres at sissa.it
Mon Jan 10 08:57:59 CET 2022

Dear all,

this Friday January 14th at 11 am, Clara Patriarca (Politecnico di Milano) will kick off this year's Cossa xe... Seminar Series on Zoom.

Title: Cossa xe .. fluid-structure interaction problems?

Abstract: The classical theory of the Navier-Stokes equations applied to fluid-structure-interaction problems can be used to study a variety of phenomena, among which for instance the interaction between wind and suspension bridges. With a particular focus on this physical problem, in this talk I will try to give an overview of the main analytical difficulties to be faced when we approach fluid-structure interaction problems, in particular when studying the well-posedness and long-time behaviour of the system.

Everyone is welcome to join us: here are the coordinates.

Topic: Cossa xe... fluid-structure interaction problems?
Time: Jan 14, 2022 11:00 AM Rome

Join Zoom Meeting
https://sissa-it.zoom.us/j/87993896558?pwd=OVNrQ2JVZDJ1ZnA3ZTVpTmREcFAxQT09

Meeting ID: 879 9389 6558