SAVE the DATE: Invitation to the 2022 Postgraduate Graduation Ceremony on 26 August 2022 in BLH in presence.

ICTP/director director at ictp.it
Wed Aug 17 09:51:20 CEST 2022

*SAVE THE DATE!*

You are cordially invited to the 2022 Postgraduate Diploma Graduation
Ceremony**which will take place in presence on Friday 26 August 2022, in
the Budinich Lecture Hall at 15:00 hrs.

We are pleased to inform you that Prof. Dam Than Son, 2018 Dirac
Medallist, will deliver a keynote talk on this occasion.

The Ceremony will be livestreamed on ICTP YouTube channel
http://video.ictp.it/livestream

Light refreshments will be served on the Terrace following the ceremony.

We look forward to seeing you on this special occasion!

Best regards,

Zina Makkawi

Office of the Director, ICTP