Institute Colloquium by Prof. Fernando Quevedo on 28th Sept. (Tuesday) at 4 PM IST

Rosanna Sain rosanna at ictp.it
Thu Sep 16 10:03:33 CEST 2021

Dear All,

We are happy to announce the Institute Online Colloquium by Prof.
Fernando Quevedo on 28th September (Tuesday) at 4:00 PM IST. The details
of the Colloquium are as follows:

*Speaker: Professor Fernando Quevedo*
               University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
*Date and Time:* 28th September (Tuesday) at 4:00 PM IST
*
*
*Title: *
*
*
*Personal and Scientific Reminiscences of Steven Weinberg*
*
*
*Abstract: *
*
*
*A personal perspective of Steven Weinberg's career and impact on science *
*will be briefly presented as well as some reminiscences of my
experienceas *
*his Ph.D. student.***
*
*
*Join us at:*
*
*
*Google Meet: **https://meet.google.com/dxq-ghed-roh*
<https://meet.google.com/dxq-ghed-roh>

*YouTube Live Stream*: *https://youtu.be/ntLlih25l9I*
<https://youtu.be/ntLlih25l9I>

We will have a brief interaction session with
Prof. Fernando Quevedo after the Colloquium.

Take care and stay safe.

Always--
With my warmest regards,
Sanjib