ICTP Mathematics Seminar (Zoom/Presence Meeting) - Tuesday 7 September, at 14:30 - Akhtam DZHALILOV

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Fri Sep 3 14:52:14 CEST 2021

ICTP Mathematics Seminar (Zoom/Presence Meeting)

Tuesday 7 September, at 14:30 (Central European Time)

Starts: 14:30

Ends: 15:30

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/upAkcOutpjgpEN8KHIr4it2Q9mc0EkRQSw
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

Speaker: Akhtam Dzhalilov (Turin Polytechnic University, Tashkent,
Uzbekistan)

Title: Probability invariant measures, dynamical partitions and hitting
times of circle maps with singularities

Abstract: In the present talk we give the short introduction to circle
dynamics. Also we discuss some new results in circle maps with break or
critical points.

(http://indico.ictp.it/event/9699/)

--
Koutou Mabilo
ICTP Mathematics Group

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way
that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela