European Research and Innovation Days, 23-24 June 2021

Henningsen Susanne hennings at ictp.it
Fri May 28 13:18:18 CEST 2021

https://ec.europa.eu/research-and-innovation/en/events/upcoming-events/research-innovation-days?_fumanNewsletterId=509391:7835812a11ed412baab29739d3232e06

https://www.research-innovation-days.eu/register

https://ec.europa.eu/research-and-innovation/en/events/upcoming-events/research-innovation-days/programme-day-1

European Research and Innovation Days is the European Commission’s
annual flagship Research and Innovation event, bringing together
policymakers, researchers, entrepreneurs and the public to debate and
shape the future of research and innovation in Europe and beyond.

The event will take place online on 23 and 24 June 2021, allowing
everyone to get involved from anywhere.

This year marks the start of Horizon Europe, our most ambitious EU
research and innovation programme ever and will be a decisive moment to
strengthen our European Research Area. Cooperation in research and
innovation is essential in our recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic and
will pave the way to a greener and more digital future. The European
Research and Innovation Days represent a unique opportunity to add your
voice to the conversation.

The event is all about collaboration: bringing together individuals and
experts from all areas to build connections and ignite a brighter future.