Algebra and geometry online seminar 26-03-2021

Francesco Galuppi fgaluppi at units.it
Tue Mar 23 22:27:00 CET 2021

Dear colleagues,

this is to advertise the weekly seminar of the Algebra and geometry
group of University of Trieste. On Friday, March 26th at 10:30, Fabio
Tonini (University of Florence) will talk about "Cox rings and Algebraic
stacks".

We will discuss the notion of Cox ring for an algebraic stack, which
extends the classical notion for varieties, via the language of torsors.
We will then present some applications and possible direction of research.

The seminar will take place online. The Zoom link is
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87239350702
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87239350702>.
You are welcome to extend the invitation to anyone interested.