IGAP Geometry and Physics Seminar 16/03

Christian christian.copetti at sissa.it
Wed Mar 10 16:10:33 CET 2021

Dear everyone,

Next *Tuesday March 16th at 14:30* we will have the second talk of the
Geometry and Physics Webinar series:

Speaker: Fei Yan (Rutgers)

Title: Exact WKB and quantum Seiberg-Witten curves

Abstract: I will start with an overview on the exact WKB method for
quantum Seiberg-Witten curves of 4d N=2 theories, in particular on
different methods to compute the quantum periods. Then I will describe a
geometric interpretation of exact WKB in the language of abelianization,
and demonstrate the method in the example of 4d N=2 pure SU(3) Yang-Mills.

The meeting will be on Zoom at the following coordinates:

https://sissa-it.zoom.us/j/86154464376?pwd=d3ZYUkV1bGFTVEEyVEplL2lISzVoQT09
<https://sissa-it.zoom.us/j/86154464376?pwd=d3ZYUkV1bGFTVEEyVEplL2lISzVoQT09>

or

Meeting ID: 861 5446 4376

Passcode: IGAPgeophy

See you there,

The Organizers (Francesco Benini, Giulio Bonelli, Christian Copetti,
Pavel Putrov and Alessandro Tanzini)