What's new on the EC's Research and Innovation website

Henningsen Susanne hennings at ictp.it
Mon Jul 5 16:42:00 CEST 2021

read on-line version
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/newsletter-archives/view/service/1325>
| ISSN 2599-9222

	05/07/2021

  Research and Innovation

    What's new

European Commission Logo

Header Image

Follow us  | EU Science & Innovation
<https://twitter.com/EUScienceInnov>  | EU Science & Innovation
<https://www.facebook.com/EUScienceInnov/>  | EU Science & Innovation
<https://www.youtube.com/EUScienceInnovation>  | Research & Innovation
RSS <http://ec.europa.eu/research/index.cfm?pg=rss&lg=en>

News Alerts
Commissions launch one-stop-shops for EU-Africa cooperation in research
and innovation
The European Commission today launched two new platforms, the EU-Africa
(EU-AU) cooperation in research and innovation (R&I) portal and the
EU-Mediterranean cooperation in R&I portal to provide one-stop-shops for
all policy-makers and stakeholders interested in EU-Africa cooperation
on research and innovation. They are part of the cooperation initiatives
announced in the EU Global Approach to Research and Innovation and the
EU comprehensive strategy with Africa.

Mariya Gabriel, Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture,
Education and Youth, said:
	Our jointly established EU-Africa priorities are now being translated
into actions such as; the new online platforms, the new ENRICH in Africa
project, ARISE calls launch and the Horizon Europe Africa Initiative.
These activities contribute to building knowledge economies for
sustainable growth and jobs. The pilot Africa Europe Innovation
Partnership, has been instrumental in connecting the EU with the Africa
Union high-quality incubators, accelerators and technology transfer
offices.

	Main URL
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/aHR0cHM6Ly9lYy5ldXJvcGEuZXUvaW5mby9uZXdzL2NvbW1pc3Npb25zLWxhdW5jaC1vbmUtc3RvcC1zaG9wcy1ldS1hZnJpY2EtY29vcGVyYXRpb24tcmVzZWFyY2gtYW5kLWlubm92YXRpb24tMjAyMS1qdW4tMzBfZW4mcGtfY2FtcGFpZ249d2hhdHNuZXdfbmV3c2xldHRlcg>

SeeAlso

	See also
	International cooperation in research an...
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/aHR0cHM6Ly9lYy5ldXJvcGEuZXUvaW5mby9yZXNlYXJjaC1hbmQtaW5ub3ZhdGlvbi9zdHJhdGVneS9zdHJhdGVneS0yMDIwLTIwMjQvZXVyb3BlLXdvcmxkL2ludGVybmF0aW9uYWwtY29vcGVyYXRpb25fZW4mcGtfY2FtcGFpZ249d2hhdHNuZXdfbmV3c2xldHRlcg>

Success stories
Supporting the global movement for environmental justice

Environmental justice is about making sure environmental laws,
regulations and policies treat everyone fairly. The EU-funded EnvJustice
project has developed an online tool to support the many environmental
justice movements happening around the world. As a result, everyone now
has easy access to up-to-date information about how environmental issues
impact their part of the world.

	Main URL
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/aHR0cHM6Ly9lYy5ldXJvcGEuZXUvcmVzZWFyY2gtYW5kLWlubm92YXRpb24vZW4vcHJvamVjdHMvc3VjY2Vzcy1zdG9yaWVzL2FsbC9zdXBwb3J0aW5nLWdsb2JhbC1tb3ZlbWVudC1lbnZpcm9ubWVudGFsLWp1c3RpY2U_cGtfY2FtcGFpZ249d2hhdHNuZXdfbmV3c2xldHRlcg>

SeeAlso

	See also
	More success stories
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/aHR0cHM6Ly9lYy5ldXJvcGEuZXUvcmVzZWFyY2gtYW5kLWlubm92YXRpb24vZW4vcHJvamVjdHMvc3VjY2Vzcy1zdG9yaWVzP3BrX2NhbXBhaWduPXdoYXRzbmV3X25ld3NsZXR0ZXI>

Horizon magazine
European science: The next generation

In June we heard from the next generation of scientists and researchers
in Europe about how they’re shaping the future, what they see as urgent
research priorities to tackle global challenges, and the impact of the
pandemic. From biodiversity to how to make industry greener, and the
digital divide to the future of work, our stories reflected some of the
issues that were discussed at the European Commission’s annual Research
& Innovation Days conference.

	Main URL
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/aHR0cHM6Ly9ob3Jpem9uLW1hZ2F6aW5lLmV1L2FydGljbGUvZXVyb3BlYW4tc2NpZW5jZS1uZXh0LWdlbmVyYXRpb24uaHRtbA>

SeeAlso

	See also
	Horizon magazine
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/aHR0cHM6Ly9ob3Jpem9uLW1hZ2F6aW5lLmV1Lw>

The European Commission is committed to personal data protection. Any
personal data is processed in line with the Regulation (EU) 2018/1725
<https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32018R1725&from=EN>.
Please read the privacy statement
<https://ec.europa.eu/info/sites/info/files/research_and_innovation/contact/documents/ssps_communication_19022019.pdf>.