Invitation to the Opening Ceremony 8th cycle of the Master of Advanced Studies in Medical Physics on Monday 8 February 2021 at 14:15

ICTP Director director at ictp.it
Fri Feb 5 14:21:55 CET 2021

Dear All,

You are most cordially invited to the opening of the 8th Cycle of the
Master of Advanced Studies in Medical Physics, which will take place
on-line on Monday 8 February 2021 starting at 14:15.

The Master of Advanced Studies in Medical Physics is a two-year advanced
training programme in the field of medical physics, jointly organized by
ICTP and the University of Trieste and co-sponsored by the International
Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

We are pleased to inform you that 24 students will join the MMP
programme this year from the following countries: Albania, Bangladesh,
Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire, Ecuador, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, India,
Kyrgystan, Madagascar, Namibia, Nepal, Rwanda, Uzbekistan and India .

Register in advance:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcsf-mrqTgrGdBuqsJTvBr5dvb99hRbBm0E
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

We look forward to seeing you on this special occasion.

Best regards,

Office of the Director, ICTP