Reminder: Algebraic geometry on-line seminars on K3 surfaces

anobile anobile at sissa.it
Thu Jun 11 12:44:15 CEST 2020

Dear all,     this is a reminder for the twelfth algebraic geometry seminar on K3 surfaces.

SPEAKER: Mario De MarcoWHEN: Friday, June 12 at 4.00 pm (Rome)WHERE: Link Zoom: https://sissa-it.zoom.us/j/96794031152?pwd=YUNhVHJQdTVqQnlaZnVLTzdJOFhMdz09
       Meeting ID: 967 9403 1152
       Password: 022255

TITLE: Period description of K3 moduli spacesABSTRACT: In this seminar, I will present the period construction of moduli spaces of K3 surfaces (specifically, complex structures moduli space and hyperkähler metrics moduli space on K3). I will comment, in particular, on how some features (such as a non-zero Picard number, or the presence of orbifold singularities) are rephrased in the language of periods.  If time permits, I will conclude with some examples (such as the period description of the moduli space of a quartic in P^3).

Everyone interested is welcomed to attend.

Best regards,Alessandro