ICTP Mathematics Seminar - Monday, 20 January, at 11:00 (Filippo Morabito)

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Thu Jan 16 17:25:20 CET 2020

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S  2020
/
//
//Please note the unusual time slot!!/

Monday 20 January, at 11:00 hrs.

Speaker: Filippo Morabito (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and
Technology)

Title: Minimal surfaces in H3

Abstract: We will present the main examples of surfaces with zero mean
curvature in the hyperbolic space H3.

http://indico.ictp.it/event/9281/

VENUE:  Luigi Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, first
floor)

--

Koutou Mabilo
ICTP Mathematics Group

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way
that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela