Algebraic geometry on-line seminar on K3 surfaces - Wednesday 29 April - 11.00 am - ZOOM

Alessandro Nobile anobile at sissa.it
Tue Apr 28 09:16:59 CEST 2020

Dear all,
    the following to advertise the fifth algebraic geometry on-line
seminar on K3 surfaces.

SPEAKER: Barbara Fantechi

WHEN: Wednesday April 29 at 11.00 am

WHERE: Link Zoom
https://sissa-it.zoom.us/j/99524273166?pwd=WFFJdWc1OVZ2Ung4OWJ3d2dRdThiQT09

       Meeting ID  995 2427 3166
       Password    5GbFtE

TITLE: Moduli of K3 surfaces, II

ABSTRACT: In the first talk, we stated the existence of a
quasiprojective coarse moduli space M_d for complex polarized
 K3 surfaces of degree d. In the second talk, we will discuss how to
prove projectivity of M_d, how to describe its stack version, its
smoothness and irreducibility, and what changes if we no longer assume
that the ground field are the complex numbers.

Everybody interested is much welcome to attend.
Kind regards,
Alessandro Nobile