On behalf of Michele Graffeo - Algebraic geometry online seminars on K3 surfaces

Ugo Bruzzo bruzzo at sissa.it
Tue Apr 14 12:07:02 CEST 2020

ONLINE SEMINAR ANNOUNCEMENT/REMINDER

Speakers: Michele Graffeo (SISSA)
         Umar Shahzad (SISSA)

Abstract(first and second): I'm glad to announce the new series of smart algebraic
geometry seminars on K3 surfaces. We will follow the book of Daniel
Huybrechts "Lectures on K3 Surfaces". The first seminar will be
introductive and I will explain how, many of the general properties of
surfaces, specializes on K3. In the second seminar I will focus on
linear systems and I will explain the strong connection between curves
contained in K3's and the surfaces themselves.

Abstract(third): In this seminar, we will focus on the integral and rational Hodge structures. In particular, we will focus on the Hodge structures of weight one and two. We will define Hodge structures of K3 type and study the transcendental lattice associated with the Hodge structure of K3 type.

Titles

First seminar: Introduction to K3 surfaces. (Friday 10 April, 16.00)

Second seminar: Curves on K3 surfaces.      (Tuesday 14 April, 16.00)

Third seminar: Hodge Structures.            (Friday 17 April, 16.00)

Link for Tuesday

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/186007542?pwd=US9ORnF4K3NobmFFeXA5NXdxRGhpZz09

Meeting ID: 186 007 542