ICTP Mathematics Seminar - Thursday 7 November, at 16:00 (Tiago PICON)

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Mon Nov 4 17:50:15 CET 2019

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S  2019

Thursday 7 November, at 16:00 hrs.

Speaker: Tiago Picon (USP - Brazil)

Title: Hardy-Littlewood-Sobolev inequalities for homogeneous
differential operators

Abstract: In this lecture we present a new characterization of
Hardy-Littlewood-Sobolev inequalities in $L^{1}$ norm for homogeneous
linear differential operators with constant coefficients. Variants and
applications are presented, in particular a version of $L^{1}$
Stein-Weiss inequality for vector fields.

This is joint work with Jorge Hounie (UFSCar - Brazil) and (work in
progress) with Pablo De Napoli (UBA - Argentina).

VENUE:  Luigi Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, first
floor)

--

Koutou Mabilo
ICTP Mathematics Group

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way
that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela