Reminder: ICTP Mathematics Seminar - Thursday 30 May, at 16:00 (Ramadevi PICHAI )

Math Section math at ictp.it
Thu May 30 10:30:30 CEST 2019

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S  2019

Thursday 30 May, at 16:00

Ramadevi PICHAI (Indian Institute of Technology)

Title: Twist Knot Invariants and Volume Conjecture

Abstract:
In this talk, I will briefly review knot invariants from Chern-Simons
theory. Then discuss twist knot invariants, super-A-polynomials and
generalised volume conjecture.

http://indico.ictp.it/event/8961/

VENUE: Luigi Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, first
floor)

--
Monica Petronela Ancuta
for Ms Mabilo
math at ictp.it

Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Strada Costiera 11
34151 Trieste
Italy

Tel.: +39 040 2240 318