High Energy Physics Seminars

Rosanna Sain rosanna at ictp.it
Mon Mar 11 13:39:05 CET 2019

************************************
HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS SEMINARS
************************************

--- Informal Talk ---

TUESDAY, 12 MARCH 2019, 14:30 p.m.
Luigi Stasi SEMINAR ROOM - ICTP Leonardo Bldg.

Eirik Eik SVANES
(ICTP)

"Job Talk"

This is a practice talk for a job interview I have coming up. I will
begin with a 30 min review lecture on my past research results, and
current research interests. I will then give a 30 min trial lecture on
the fundamental theorem of Calculus, aimed at first year undergraduates.

Comments and suggestions are very welcome!

THURSDAY, 14 MARCH 2019, 14:30 p.m.
EULER LECTURE HALL - ICTP Leonardo Bldg.

Emilio BELLINI
(University of Oxford, UK)

"Maximal freedom at minimum cost: on the future of general scalar-tensor
theories in cosmology"