Kaehler Geometry Afternoon - Tuesday 30 July, at 14:00

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Mon Jul 22 16:12:32 CEST 2019

Kähler Geometry Afternoon

Tuesday 30 July, at 14:00

VENUE:  Luigi Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, first
floor)

Speaker: SUN Jun (Wuhan University)

Title: Sphere theorems for submanifolds in Kahler manifold

Abstract: In this talk, we will first recall the previous results on
topological and differentiable sphere theorems. Then we will talk about
our recent results on sphere theorems for submanifolds in Kahler
manifold. This is joint work with Linlin Sun.

Speaker: SHI Yalong (Nanjing University)

Title: Some collapsing estimates for normalized Kahler-Ricci flow

Abstract: I shall talk about my recent joint work with Wangjian Jian on
the higher order estimates for a collapsing family of metrics on certain
Kahler manifolds and for collapsing Calabi-Yau metrics.

Speaker: SJÖSTRÖM DYREFELT Zakarias (ICTP)

Title: Optimal lower bounds for Donaldson's J-functional

Abstract: We give an explicit formula for precisely how far Donaldson's
J-functional is from being proper, and show that for surfaces the
optimal lower bound is an explicitly computable rational function in the
underlying Kähler class. We also discuss a number of applications to
Calabi dream manifolds and an analogous notion for the J-equation, new
sufficient criteria for existence of cscK metrics in terms of Tian's
alpha invariant, and show existence of optimal degenerations for uniform
J-stability on manifolds satisfying the Lejmi-Székelyhidi conjecture.

All are welcome to attend

--
Koutou Mabilo
ICTP Mathematics Group

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way
that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela