ICTP Mathematics Seminar - Thursday 14 February, at 14:30 (Wagner Ranter GOUVEIA DA SILVA)

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Fri Feb 8 11:52:57 CET 2019

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S  2019

Thursday 14 February, at 14:30 hrs.

Wagner Ranter Gouveia Da Silva (ICTP)

Title: On robustly transitive endomorphisms on surfaces

Abstract: One of the main issues in dynamics is to study robust
phenomena (phenomena that are shared by all nearby systems). In this
talk, we will be interested in robust transitivity, which means that the
existence of dense orbits is shared by all nearby systems; we will
discuss the necessary conditions for the existence of robust
transitivity on surfaces.

VENUE: Luigi Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, first
floor)

--
Koutou Mabilo
ICTP Mathematics Group

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way
that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela