QUANTITATIVE LIFE SCIENCES GUEST SEMINAR - Wednesday 10 April

Quantitative Life Sciences qls at ictp.it
Wed Apr 3 11:52:33 CEST 2019

QUANTITATIVE LIFE SCIENCES GUEST SEMINAR

Wednesday, 10 April 2019 at 14:00,
ICTP, Central Area, 2nd floor, old SISSA building, via Beirut 2

Speaker: Antonio Hector DELL'OSA - Instituto de Desarrollo Economico e
Innovacion, Universidad Nacional de Tierra del Fuego, Antartida e Islas
del Atlantico, Ushuaia, Argentina

Title:  Bioimpedance and bone fracture detection

Abstract:
All tissues of the human body have electrical properties. These are
applied to understand some physiological processes and anatomical
structures. We show our research about the detection of bone fractures
by bioimpedance measurement. We deal with the development of a
non-invasive technology to this object: model and simulations,
electronic development and clinical measurements.

  Indico web page: http://indico.ictp.it/event/8916/

Everyone interested is most welcome to attend!

--
Erica Sarnataro
Group Secretary
e-mail: qls at ictp.it