talk by prof. S. Szabó

Ugo Bruzzo bruzzo at sissa.it
Fri Nov 9 08:38:20 CET 2018

========================
SISSA GEOMETRY SEMINARS
=========================

Prof. Szilárd Szabó (Rényi Alfréd University, Budapest) will
give a talk entitled

Perversity equals weight for Painlevé systems

on Tuesday, November 13th, 2018, at 11 am in Room 136, SISSA
Building A.

Abstract: An important conjecture in non-Abelian Hodge theory by
de Cataldo, Hausel and Migliorini asserts that the weight filtration
on the cohomology spaces of a character variety agrees with the perverse
Leray filtration on the cohomology spaces of the corresponding Dolbeault
moduli space. We prove an analogous result for wild character varieties
and the corresponding irregular Hitchin systems associated to the Painlevé
cases. The proof is based on an earlier description of the wild character
varieties arising in these cases by Marius van der Put and Masa-Hiko Saito
on one hand, and on our study of the geometry of irregular Hitchin systems
on the other hand.

U. Bruzzo